Attorney Drew Ruby
Read reviews, education information, and more about auto accident attorney Drew Ruby.
Personal Injury Attorney Drew A. Ruby
Attorney Drew Ruby devotes 100% of his practice to the firm’s litigation division. Throughout his law school and legal career, he has only worked for firms representing injured individuals. Drew knew from the onset that he was going to become a personal injury lawyer, and he strives to hold negligent drivers and commercial carriers responsible for their actions every day.
Attorney Drew Ruby has extensive experience working on auto accident and personal injury cases. Drew began turning heads even before beginning his legal career, winning “best oralist” in law school. Drew is regularly invited to judge moot court competitions at his alma matter, Detroit Mercy Law School and volunteers time helping law students improve on oral argument and legal research and writing.
During law school, Drew served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Rae Lee Chabot at the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Michigan.
Drew is licensed in all Michigan state courts; he is also licensed in federal court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Working with Drew
Attorney Drew Ruby is a zealous advocate for his clients and treats his role as a counselor and advocate for the injured with the utmost importance. Whether it’s meeting a client for the first time, or preparing them for each step of litigation, Drew is there to patiently guide his clients through the litigation process.
- ICLE No-fault Summit-9th Annual 4/29/22 Speaker: Fraud and Rescission Issues in First- and Third-Party Litigation
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association for Justice
- Michigan Association for Justice – Executive Board, 2021-present;
MAJ Leadership Academy, 2022-2023
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- Negligence Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan
Attorney Drew A. Ruby - Raitt Law, PLLC
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude – Top 16% of class
- Dean’s Scholarship (awarded for high academic achievement)
- Ralph E. McDowell & Nancy A. Glen Scholarship (awarded for high academic achievement)
- Moot Court Board of Advocates – Executive Director
- National Child Welfare & Adoption Law Moot Court Competition – Quarterfinalist, Third Best Oralist Award
- Patrick A. Keenan Appellate Advocacy Competition – Champion, Third Best Oralist Award
- G. Mennen Williams Moot Court Competition – Pass with Distinction
- Book Awards: Criminal Procedure, Juvenile Appellate Clinic, Litigation Technology, Health Law LFP
- American Inns of Court – Pupil
Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Arts, Film, Video, & Media Studies
- School of Communication Honors Graduate
- Dean’s Scholar
- Sigma Chi Fraternity – Pro-Consul (Vice-President)
Read Some Reviews
Chanda McPherson, from Farmington
I loved working with the attorneys here! Bobby and Drew are the best. They fought hard for me and made sure that I received the settlement that I deserved. They’re very communicative and kept me in the loop during my entire case. I would most definitely recommend this firm. The entire staff is amazing.
Billie Jo Smith, from Cement City
Drew and Bobby were great. Quick at responding to messages and the whole team was a pleasure working with.
Darrius Harris, from Waterford
Bobby and Drew were great. Good communication and made sure the job got done.